Step 1: Take a historical stroll through Sheffield General Cemetery. The site today is a Grade II* listed park, the highest listed in Sheffield
Step 2: Sheffield General Cemetery opened in 1836 and was closed for burials in the late 1970's. It became established as the principle burial ground in Victorian Sheffield containing the graves of 87,000 people.
Step 3: Enter the gates at the Anglican Chapel on Cemetery Road, S11 8FW. The Anglican Chapel was designed by William Flockton in 1850
Step 4: Unlike the other buildings in the cemetery, the chapel was built in Gothic style rather than Classical or Egyptian. The spire is far too big for the rest of the building, built purposely so that it could be seen from afar.
Step 6: Turn left up the incline, taking in the history of the people laid to rest.